Monday, April 11, 2016

Cerita Pendek



Jessica Noviana
13321117
 

 
This story just based on writer’s mind
Part 1: It’s Long Distance Relationship

September 2012

Story of senior high school is so much fun. Many things we can get when we’re on that place. Just like Jasmine .“Jasmine” -that’s how people at school call her, and“MINE” for someone who loves her. Jasmine is a senior in her school.
“The time will over earlier after TUC, do you have a plan?” asked Beatrice cheerfully because the lesson almost end.
“I will going to accompany Jason. Haha.. He will stay here for a few days” said Jasmine regretly.
“We will hang out and have fun, do you really won’t join us? Myself, Carol, Kartika and Lora?” said Tia, hopes Jasmine will cancel her plan.
“I’m sorry baby, I can’t. We still have so much times to meet, but not for Jason. Okay? I’m really sorry.” Said Jasmine
Jason is Jasmine’s boyfriend last three years. They were drawing their school story together. But they have to live their long distance relationship since Jason is her senior and now he is a medical student in University of Indonesia.
“Emm I’m sorry trice, I must go now. Jason is waiting me in front of school. Take care and have fun for you guys” said Jasmine
“okey, take care and give my cheers to Jason” Said Beatrice dissapointed.
Jasmine packs her books and runs to Jason. Jason has waiting Jasmine in front of school. They have been not say hi more than six months ago. Jasmine feels so happy. She always miss him. And now, she can see Jason’s face. They will meet just in days. Maybe, our finger to much to count their day to meet up, and finally they really made it.
“Hi Jason” Said Jasmine. She showing her cute face
“: Hay MINE” Said Jason
“Where are we going now?” asked Jasmine
“Wherever..Just hanging out, eating, and playing..” Said Jason
“Haha okey okey hun, lets go” Said Jasmine. She can’t hide her happy face
Jasmine gives all her time with Jason. For a few days, she forgets her daily activity. Just dating with her boyfriend. For Jasmine, Jason’s time is really matter. They have principle in their relation, it’s believe, honesly and time.
Jason is the most important person for Jasmine. Not only for being her boyfriend in last three years, but also drawing their story, giving spirit, and for Jason always on Jasmine’s side. That was Jasmine thought at that time.
“dor” Kartika tried to suprise Jasmine.
“Oh my god, you scared me” Said Jasmine
“It’s too early to daydreaming. What is annoying your thougt?” asked Kartika
“I dunno, I feel sad but i dunno why. Wkwk I think long distance relationship is too hard for me wkwk” Said Jasmine try to explain her feeling to Kartika
“HAHA keep smile beby, why dont you try to seacrh anyone else now? wkwk” Carolina mocked
The weather that day is really shiny, but not for Jasmine’s da because it is the day that Jason has to come back to his town. Try to spend the time she has without Jason in her side as she used to after some days they spend their time together.
“hun, I’ll study hard. I promise so the university will search me. I promise too, I’ll going to university of indonesia although I cannot be students of medical as you wkwk” Said Jasmine
“yes hun, I know you cannot be medical students. Maybe, you will enter in faculty of cooking hahahhahaha” Said Jason tries to make his gilrfriend smile
Jason asked jasmine to take him to airport although his parents are there. He doesn’t want to waste time with Jasmine.
“Thank you hun. You must be study hard. And don’t forget.... Hahaha i will waiting for you in Jakarta” Said Jason
“okey,I promise to study hard and come to you” Said Jasmine
“Oke hun, I’m waiting for you” said jason
“Yep, for my boyfriend everything I will do hahaha” said Jasmine
“hahaha oke. Dont forget to studying hard, praying, eating, and chatting me, and dont be sad and sick” said jason
“too!! Dont be sick and looking for another else. This is command!!” said Jasmine
“Oke hun, good bye. Take care ” Said Jason. He enters the airport.
Finally, They are separated. Jason is going to Jakarta and Jasmine stays in Malang. Until that day, Jason still keeping his promises to loyal, love and believe although distance separated them. Jason will never change although he meets more than one hundred people,  he still be the person Jasmine knows.
As the big trees growing up, so faster the wind attacks it, so does their relationship. The more they love, the more they have to face the problem. Yap, it’s lopng distance relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment